19 Serpentine Road, Keysborough
This charismatic Spanish-style hacienda presents families with a charming, secure and comfortable home, positioned in a convenient locale. Ideal family friendly location just minutes walk to parklands, primary and secondary schools, and additionally, enjoying close proximity to Keysborough’s range of facilities including Parkmore Shopping Centre, multiple golf courses, private schooling, scenic Braeside Park, sports and swimming centres, freeways and the beach is under 15 minutes away! The flowing floor plan of this charming home features two living areas, front and rear undercover entertaining areas and polished floorboards. With plenty of scope to update, this home provides plentiful options.
- Charming ‘Spanish-style villa, set on a quiet, tree-line street close to amenities
- Spacious living area and family zone highlighted with polished floorboards
- Well-appointed kitchen and casual meals zone
- Three sizeable bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate W.C
- Front covered veranda and rear undercover patio, ideal for entertaining and dining alfresco
- Lush allotment with garden shed and a large shed or workshop
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling and a double carport
1) Please note, photo ID is to be presented upon inspection. Inspection times are subject to change without warning. Please call our office on (03) 9795 8889 the day prior, to confirm the inspection is still proceeding.
2) First month's rent and bond are payable within 24 hours of application approval.
3) Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.