60 Somerset Drive, Dandenong North
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 656 Square metres
COUNTRY LIFESTYLE - CITY LOCATION
A stylish modern designed interior combined with a solid timeless exterior makes this a must see for all buyers looking for an exquisite home in a much sort after pocket of Dandenong North. Situated in the prestigious Rosewood Downs estate and within minutes to the Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre, the valley private hospital, public transport and both public & private schools makes this is a wonderful family home in an area in high demand. Within walking distance local parkland, lake, walking trail, tennis club, golf course and 24hour gym makes this a desirable lifestyle change as well.
Internally an exceptional layout over two levels combining five large bedrooms with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas makes this a wonderful home for the largest of families. The upper level consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes whilst the master is equipped with a full ensuite and walk in robe.
The lower level is highlighted by a wonderful kitchen with ample bench & cupboard spaces, dishwasher and stainless Steel 5 burner gas cooktop and oven.
Enjoy your summer weekends by entertaining family and friends with a superb outdoor entertainment area with uninterrupted breath-taking views of the surrounding parklands whilst the low maintained front and rear gardens makes it a gardener’s delight with plenty of room for the kids.
• 5 Bedrooms – 3 with BIR – Master with WIR & ensuite
• Multiple indoor & outdoor living areas
• Formal & informal dining
• Large kitchen with ample bench & cupboard spaces with views
• Gas ducted heating
• Double garage with internal access
• secure cellar for additional storage
• quick access to parkland, BBQ area, dog park, tennis courts and golf course
• Rectangular 656 sqm (approx.) block of land
A wonderful family home surrounded by other exceptional homes and neighbours and easily accessible to both Monash & East Link freeways providing easy access to Chadstone, Glen Waverley, Springvale Central, Knox and Dandenong Central.
* Photo ID is to be presented upon inspection.
* Please note that every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $700000.
Interest Rate (p.a)