20 Glenelg Street, Dandenong North
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 443 Square metres
MODERN, STYLISH AND BUILT LIKE A HOUSE
First home buyers, astute investors or just looking to downsize, then this lovely home situated in a highly sought-after pocket bordering Dandenong North & Mulgrave whilst being moments away from Valley private hospital, Waverley Gardens shopping center and both Monash & East link freeways could be your ideal next home or investment.
Featuring 3 genuine bedrooms all serviced by a large central bathroom and full ensuite to the master bedroom that also consists of built in robes. Combined with all aspects being meticulously maintained over the years with only the finest of fittings and fixtures has enhanced this to a quality purchase for its next lucky home owner.
Offering a large layout with two separate living areas and a modern kitchen complete with ample bench & cupboard spaces with full upgrades gas making it ideal for all families with only space and comfort in mind.
• Formal lounge with separate family room/meals area
• 3 spacious bedrooms with master with full ensuite
• Modern kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances
• Gas cooking & hot water
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative Cooling
• Single carport with remote access
• Undercover outdoor entertainment area
• Low maintenance front & rear yards
Investors you will be happy to secure a low maintained investment that will guarantee a strong return whilst your capital improves alongside Dandenong North and all its offerings.
Outside is featured with multiple front rear & side gardens with a private decking area making it ideal for entertaining family and friends.
* Photo ID is to be presented upon inspection.
* Please note that every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $580000.
Interest Rate (p.a)