57 Glendale Road, Springvale
QUALITY HOME, INVESTMENT OR FUTURE BUILD (STCA)
A stylish modern designed interior combined with a solid timeless exterior makes this a must see for all buyers looking for an exquisite home in Springvale. Within one bus to both Central Springvale and Central Clayton and walking distance to Minaret Collage making the location like no other.
Walk through the gleaming hardwood timber floors to four genuine bedrooms all serviced by a large updated central bathroom updated with only quality in mind and a separate toilet ideal for the growing family. Beyond the bedrooms is the true masterpiece of this family home which is highlighted by a stunning chefs kitchen complete with an abundance of Caesar stone bench spaces and equipped with all new stainless steel appliances.
Relax and enjoy time with the family in your multiple indoor and outdoor living areas with an additional second kitchen perfect for the warmer months.
Move in and enjoy a solid, modern family home or simply rent out the existing dwelling and capitalize on the huge rear yard with a second unit or townhouse (STCA). These options are sure to make this a property in high demand.
• 632sqm of prime land for further development (STCA)
• 4 bedrooms
• New kitchen
• New Bathroom
• Multiple reverse cycle air conditioning
• Huge laundry with room for second bathroom
• Second outdoor kitchen with sink and rangehood
• Undercover entertainment area
• Gas hot water
• Three car accommodation
Ideally positioned by surrounding parklands, reserves and schools with just minutes both to Springvale Central and Clayton Central. Easy access to both Monash M1 & East link Freeways providing easy access equally to The Glen Waverley Shopping Centre and Chadstone with all the amenities on offer.
* Photo ID is to be presented upon inspection.
* Please note that every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.